Center to Advance Palliative Care
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
55 West 125th Street
New York, NY 10027
CENTER TO ADVANCE PALLIATIVE CARE
Education Technology Manager Position Description
The Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC) is a national, non-profit membership organization that successfully uses social change principles to grow access to high-quality palliative care services for people living with serious illnesses. CAPC provides health professionals with the tools, training, and technical assistance necessary to start and sustain successful palliative care programs in hospitals and other health care settings.
CAPC is seeking a full-time Education Associate who will report to the Senior Education Manager. As a key member of the Education team, the Associate will work closely with both internal and external content experts and field leaders. The Education Associate will serve as project manager for the development of virtual events, tools, and other educational content to support palliative care program design nationwide.
CAPC is a fast-moving nonprofit that has had enormous impact in the twenty years since it was launched. We think big, we work hard, we have fun, and we are passionately invested in improving US health care for vulnerable patients. If that appeals to you - we hope you will join us!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule, coordinate and execute virtual learning events for CAPC audiences nationwide via webinars, virtual office hours, and clinical case study sessions
- Moderate a listserv/online discussion platform to encourage peer-to-peer interaction between palliative care professionals.
- Collaborate with external web developers and internal teams to curate CAPC’s collection of downloadable tools, and to continuously improve the user experience of CAPC’s website.
- Provide project support to CAPC content development workgroups and subject matter experts, to facilitate the production of tools for palliative care teams
- Synthesize CAPC user feedback to inform future content development within the Education Department.
- Occasional travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years of professional experience; background in health care a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an environment that requires flexibility and collaboration
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Drive, and Salesforce is a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to the link below: